The drill reviews are based on our use of the drills, on the job sites or ones that we own. If you have used one of these drills and would like to share your opinion just click on write a reviews under each tool.
Dewalt 18v Drill / driver
The Dewalt drill driver uses a 18 v NiCAD, small and compact. One of the more popular drills on the market, used by contractors to DIYers. This is a great drill and has plenty of power and long battery life. Ideal for around the home, workshop or job site. It is very durable and should last for years to come . I would recommended this drill to anyone and it has a high rating on other sites as well.
- Lightweight yet powerful cordless drill-driver is compact to fit into tight spaces
- Ideal for drilling and fastening applications in a variety of materials
- Motor delivers 380 unit watts out and 0-450/0-1,500 RPM
- 1/2-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck for tighter bit grip
- Backed by a 90-day money-back guarantee, a one-year free service contract, and a three-year limited warranty
PORTER-CABLE VSR 2-Speed Hammer Drill, 1/2-Inch
This is a nice home owner quality drill, great for the do it yourself of handyman. Has plenty of power to drill though most anything, well built and a nice drill for the money. I had no problems drilling in concrete to set anchors. Its a buy
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications
- Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials
- Dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two
- Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations
DEWALT DWD112 8.0 Amp 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol-Grip Drill
This is a very nice drill well built and a heavy cord. It is very fast so be careful when driving screws and you may need to use high speed drill bits I have burned up a bunch of the cheap drill bits. This by far is my favored drill, not good for all jobs because of the speed and it is a little top heavy. I feel this is a buy.
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, vsr trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool